- Combine butter and corn syrup together in a small bowl.
- Add 2 cups powdered sugar, and your choice of extract and beat until well combined. Add extract 1/2 teaspoon at a time until the mixture reaches your desired flavor.
- Stir in an additional cup of powdered sugar. Separate into 2 bowls and dye one with orange food coloring
- Turn the bowl onto a cutting board sprinkled with the last cup of powdered sugar.
- Knead the mixture until sugar is absorbed and is completely smooth.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in granulated sugar.
- Flatten gently with a fork.
- Gently press one half of a pretzel into the top of the pumpkin using a second pretzel to stabilize. Repeat for all candies.
- Let candies stand, uncovered, at room temperature for 1 day.
- Store in an airtight container.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.