Pumpkin French Toast
1. Add all the ingredients ( except the bread) to a medium –sized bowl or shallow dish.
2. Whisk until smooth.
3. Heat a frying pan to low-medium heat, or a griddle to 350 F.
4. Lightly grease with oil.
5. Dunk a piece of bread in the French toast mixture, covering each side. Gently wipe/shake off any excess batter.
6. Fry for 2-4 minutes on one side until, golden, then flip and continue frying on the second side until both sides are golden and the bread begins to buff.
7. Repeat with the rest of the toast, adjusting the burner/griddle temperature as necessary.
8. Serve immediately with syrup and whipped cream.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.