Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
1. Make a batch of cold brew coffee- or buy it premade.
2. Make the Pumpkin Cream. In a medium saucepan, combine half and half, sugar, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice. Whisk over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture is steaming. Do not boil.
3. Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla extract.
4. Strain through a fine mesh strainer. Transfer to a clean jar with a lid and store in the fridge to cool.
5. Pour cold brew into a glass filled with ice. Top with desired amount of pumpkin cream and a pinch of pumpkin spice.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.