Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups
- Link a 12 well cupcake tin with cupcake liners, set aside
- First make the crust by combining the brown sugar and graham cracker crumbs then add in the melted butter. Mix until the crumbs are evenly coated and you’ve reached the texture of wet sand.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of the crumb mixture into each cupcake liner. Press down gently with your fingers to form the crust. Allow to set in the fridge while making the cheesecake filling
- To make the cheesecake filling, whisk together the cream cheese, eggs and brown sugar. Once light and fluffy, add the pumpkin puree and cinnamon then continue to mix until the pumpkin is incorporated.
- Using a ¼ cup measure, scoop the cheesecake mix into the cupcake liners on top of the crust.
- Bake the cheesecakes at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly the top with whipped cream.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.