Pumpkin Browned Butter Snickerdoodles
1. Put the butter in a saucepan on the stove over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally until the butter melts and then turns a golden brown color. Pour into your mixing bowl.
2. Add the white and brown sugar and mix well. Add the pumpkin and vanilla and mix well.
3. Combine the flour, lemon juice, baking soda and salt with the wet ingredients.
4. In a small bowl, combine the remaining sugar and spices. Form the dough into balls. Roll each ball into the sugar spice mixture. Freeze the balls of dough for about 15 minutes while you preheat the oven to 375ºF.
5. Bake at 375ºF for about 10 minutes or until they crack slightly on the tops.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.