Pull Apart Pigs in a Blanket
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease the inside of an 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl melt the butter and add the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- On a lightly floured surface remove the pizza crust from the tube and unroll onto the floured surface. Square it up.
- Using a pizza cutter cut strips 1 inch by 2 inches.
- Brush the crust with the butter mixture (there will be some leftover for later).
- Wrap each cocktail wiener in a small strip of dough and pinch the seam together.
- Place the pigs in a blanket standing up in the springform pan, not packed too tightly.
- Brush the remaining butter mixture over the top of the filled pan and sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning.
- Place the springform pan on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes covered loosely with foil and then remove the foil and bake another 15 minutes to allow to brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Serve with dipping sauce!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.