- Grease a piece of baking paper and place it on a tray/baking sheet.
- Insert bamboo skewers in all the apples and set aside.
- In a medium pot, combine the sugar, water, glucose/corn syrup, and food coloring and stir over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture feels smooth when you rub it between your fingers.
- When the sugar has dissolved, turn the heat up and wash the sides of the pot down with a pastry brush dipped into clean water to prevent crystals from forming.
- Allow the caramel to boil until it reaches the hard crack stage (150°c/310°F on a candy thermometer).
- Carefully dip the apples into the hot candy mixture and place it on the baking paper to set and cool for approximately an hour before serving.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.