1. To make the dough in a bowl add the flour, olive oil, water, and salt.
2. Mix them until combined and knead the dough for about 5 minutes.
3. Roll it out on a lightly floured working surface and cut it lengthwise in 8 stripes.
4. Spread tomato sauce on each, top with cheese and pepperoni slices and roll them so you can fit them into a muffin tin.
5. Place all rolls in a prepared muffin tin well-greased and bake for about 20-25 minutes in well-heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees.
6. Let them cool slightly and serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.