- Preheat your oven to 375°.
- Chop 1/2 of the mini pepperoni into 1/4″ pieces and set aside.
- Combine the flour, garlic salt, onion powder, oregano, baking powder, and grated Parmesan cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Next, add the milk, egg, melted butter, and half the package of chopped pepperoni to the batter and stir to combine. Note that the batter will be runny!
- Then, spray a regular-sized 12-serving muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Fill the bottom of the muffin pan 1⁄4 of the way full with batter, then sprinkle 1 Tbsp of shredded cheddar cheese in the middle.
- Add more batter on top of the cheese, filling it only about 3⁄4 of the way full.
- Add a dollop of pizza sauce on the top, sprinkle with more cheddar, and add mini pepperoni — press ingredients down into batter just a bit. When baking, the muffins will form into a dome, so you want to be careful to not overfill or you’ll have a mess on your hands.
- Bake at 375° for 20-22 minutes, depending on how hot your oven runs.
- Let the muffins rest in the muffin tin for 5 minutes before removing.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.