Pink Grapefruit Sorbet
1. Take out one cup of the freshly squeezed juice and place it in a saucepan with the granulated sugar over medium heat.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil and let it cook and melt the sugar for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Take the rest of the juice and pour it in a big glass pitcher with the hot juice with sugar.
4. Stir in the orange liquor and let the juice cool overnight or for minimum 4 hours in the fridge.
5. With your pre-frozen ice cream maker churn the pink grapefruit sorbet for about 25-30 minutes or until frozen.
6. Serve immediately or keep in the freezer until you are ready to use it.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.