Pineapple Upside Down Donuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Oil 2 donuts pan.
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1/4 c. butter, brown sugar, and crushed pineapple. Cook
over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Divide mixture evenly among 2 donut pans (12 donuts).
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine cake flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add milk, yogurt, egg, melted butter, and vanilla and stir until blended.
- Spoon into the donut pans, filling 2/3rd full
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched
- Cool 10 minutes in pan; loosen edges and invert onto the cooling rack. *Place cooling rack
directly on top of donut pan and flip quickly. Then gently lift the pan to release donuts.
- Top with fresh cherries
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.