Perfect Morning Sandwich
1. Set up a frying pan on high fire, heat it well and add ½ tb.s. of butter. When the pan is hot crush the eggs into it and start to stir eggs in the pan. After 10 seconds, take the pan in the hand off the stove and start to mix eggs in the air. Mix all the time till you have a small amount of the liquid uncooked eggs in the pan. Don’t dry and overcook them. Ground some salt and pepper in cooked eggs.
2. Clean the pan from remaining from eggs or take a clean pan. Heat it with another portion of ½ tb.s. of butter.
3. Meanwhile, as the pan is heating, cut the bread into 4 slices about 1-inch wide. Slice tomato and chop scallion.
4. Toast the bread on a pan using the rest of butter.
5. When bread is toasted fry ham slices a tiny bit, up to 10 second on each size.
6. Smear 2 bottom side bread slices with mayonnaise and mustard.
7. Place lettuce leaf on the souse, then tomato, fried ham and cheese. Smear the scrambled eggs evenly on the surface of a sandwich. Sprinkle eggs with chopped scallions and cover the sandwich with the top part of bread.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.