- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Roll out the pillsbury dough onto a floured surface. Roll it out a bit to flatten even more.
- Sprinkle on the cheeses and then place pepperoni’s down to cover the entire square.
- Rip apart some basil leaves and toss them around over the pepperoni.
- Begin to carefully roll up the dough away from you until you have reached the end. Secure it and then carefully slice 1-2” thick wheels and then lay them into a baking dish (as you would cinnamon rolls) making sure they are all touching.
- Once it’s full, place it into the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes until the dough is golden brown and cooked.
- Take out and serve with a side of ranch dressing.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.