Penguin Cake Pops
- Firstly, roll out your cake pop balls to be bottom heavy. Think short, fat, and adorable.
- Next, dip your cake pop sticks into some of the white chocolate, and stick it right into the top of the cake pop ball.
- Once that chocolate has hardened, dip the entire thing into white chocolate, tap off extra chocolate, and set on wax or parchment paper to dry.
- To assist in decorating the penguin, take a toothpick and draw or lightly carve the design into the chocolate.
- Take a toothpick or paintbrush to apply the black chocolate outline onto your penguin.
- “Glue” on the heart candy with a bit of chocolate smack dab in the middle.
- With the toothpick again, paint on the penguin’s flippers making sure the end is slightly on the heart candy.
- Now, take the toothpick again and give the penguin some feet and a beak with orange chocolate.
- Lastly, dot or stick on the eyes.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.