Pecan Pie Brownies
1. Step 1- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Step 2- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions.
3. Step 3- Pour brownie batter into a greased 13-inch x 9-inch glass or metal baking pan and place in the oven to bake for half the cooking time listed on the package.
4. Step 4- While the brownies bake combine the sugar, maple syrup, eggs, butter, and vanilla in a bowl. Mix together thoroughly. Stir in pecans.
5. Step 5- After brownies have pre-baked, remove them from the oven and pour the pecan pie filling over the top. Spread into an even layer.
6. Step 6- Place the brownies back in the oven and bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until the filling only jiggles slightly in the middle when you move the pan.
7. Step 7- Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature before cutting into 20 squares.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.