Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Process pretzels crust in a food processor until they are fine crumbs.
3. In a bowl mix pretzels crumbs with melted peanut butter and brown sugar.
4. Ress into an 8-inch pie plate and bake for 10 minutes then let it cool completely.
5. In a large mixing bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and cool whip until smooth.
6. Pour into pie crust and refrigerate for 2 hours or freeze it for 30 minutes.
7. Garnish with chocolate sauce and peanuts before serving.
8. Cut and serve. Enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.