Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
1. Beat together the peanut butter, sugar, and egg, until creamy.
2. Unfold puff pastry onto a floured work surface. Roll out puff pastry until it is about 20 inches wide.
3. Spread peanut butter and jelly in alternating stripes, diagonally across pastry sheet.
4. Roll up pastry dough, starting with the shorter end, rolling across the long side and chill in fridge for 30 min – 1 hour.
5. Preheat oven to 400 °F and prepare a large cookie sheet.
6. Slice dough log into about 18 slices. Arrange cookie slices onto baking sheet.
7. Bake 15-16 minutes.
8. Cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.