Peach Pie with Vanilla Pudding
- To make the crust, in a large mixing bowl add the flour, granulated sugar, pinch of salt, and cold butter.
- Rub the butter into the flour mixture until sand-like consistency forms.
- Add little water to help develop a nice dough.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface and transfer to a pan.
- With the help of a floured fork press the edges of the pie crust to make it seal the pan.
- To make the filling, in a saucepan over medium heat warm the heavy cream with the sugar and vanilla pudding. Cook just until it becomes a boil and thick mixture forms.
- Mix until combined and let it cool slightly. Then, stir in the diced and peeled peaches and cinnamon. Transfer to a crust.
- Bake the pie in an already preheated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 45-50 minutes.
- Let the pie cool completely before slicing it.
- Serve and enjoy it with the scoop of ice cream.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.