Peach Pie Bars
- In a large mixing bowl add the flour, granulated sugar, diced butter, and water.
- Start rubbing the butter into the flour mixture and form a smooth dough.
- Take ⅔ of the dough and press it down in an 8×8 inch brownie pan lined with parchment paper and smooth it out.
- In another bowl toss the diced peaches with the sugar, cornstarch, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together and transfer the mixture on top of the crust in the pan.
- Take the rest of the dough and crumble it on top of the peaches.
- Bake the peach pie bars in already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Let the peach pie bars cool slightly and cut them in 9 equal pieces.
- Serve and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.