PB & J Dessert Lasagna
- First, bake the box cake according to the directions on the box in a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish. Once baked allow to cool fully.
- While the cake is cool whip the peanut butter and whipped topping together until smooth.
- Assemble the lasagna by spreading the peanut butter topping over the cake into one even layer.
- Next top with the crushed nutter butter cookies then top the cookies off the with the remaining plain whipped topping
- Cover the top with an even layer of the jam then sprinkle over the freeze dried strawberries and roasted peanuts.
- Allow the lasagna to set in the fridge for a minimum of 12 hours, preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, slice into squares and enjoy!.
- Add more steps if need.
Perfect for birthday cake!
Baked this instead of birthday cake, super-easy.