- Line a sheet tray with parchment or wax paper.
- Spread the popcorn out onto the sheet tray.
- Place each of the candy melt colors into separate bowls. Microwave each color in 30 second intervals until the candy melt has completely melted.
- Transfer each color to a piping bag. Cut off the tips of each bag and drizzle each color over the popcorn.
- While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle the M&M’s and sprinkles on top.
- Allow the chocolate to harden and then break the popcorn into smaller pieces.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.