- Fill a pot with water. Gently lower the eggs into the water. Place the pot onto the stove and bring the water to a boil. Turn off the heat and cover the pot with a lid. Let the eggs sit in the pot for 10 minutes.
- Strain the eggs from the water. Place them into a bowl of ice water until they have chilled completely.
- Peel the shells off the eggs.
- Fill a large bowl with water. Add in the blue food coloring until the water turns a dark blue color. Place the eggs into the colored water and allow them to sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the water and let them dry on paper towels.
- Cut the eggs in half and remove the yolks from the egg white. Place the egg yolks into a bowl and mash them with a fork. Add in the mayo, dijon mustard, and pickle juice. Whisk the ingredients together until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the red food coloring a little at a time, whisking after each addition, until it turns a vibrant red color.
- Transfer the filling into a piping bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe the filling into the cavity of the egg whites.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.