Parmesean Pork Chops
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Spray a baking sheet fitted with a rack, set aside.
- In a medium bowl beat together the eggs, milk, ½ the garlic salt and black pepper.
- On a flat plate mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, lemon pepper, remaining garlic salt, onion powder, and italian seasoning.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg wash, then coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Layer onto the rack and pour over melted butter.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes or until tender. Rest for 5 minutes then serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.