Panda Academy’s 4-Ingredient Beer Bread
Welcome to Panda Academy, where we teach you the ways to stretch your dollar and still eat awesome food. Today’s awesome food? Homemade bread! You’re probably thinking to yourself, “But that seems insanely difficult.” Guess what! It’s not! It’s insanely easy. All needed are 4 simple ingredients. You’ve probably already got the beer lying around. And it only costs $2.02 per loaf.
- Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, beer, and 4 tablespoons of melted butter. Stir until fairly smooth. Don’t worry about a scattering of small lumps.
- Pour bread batter into a greased loaf pan (or whatever kind of pan you have lying around). Drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Bake for 45 – 50 minutes or until golden brown. A toothpick should come out clean when inserted into the middle of the bread.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Slice and spread butter, jam—whatever you’d like! Serve and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.