Pancake Charcuterie Board
1. Into a blender, add the eggs, sugar, milk, melted butter, flour, salt and baking powder and blend until smooth.
2. In a skillet, heat 1 tsp of butter.
3. Scoop batter mixture into a skillet. If not using a mold, use a 1/4 measuring cup for even-sized pancakes. Once the batter bubbles, flip and cook until pancakes are fully cooked.
4. Repeat with remaining batter, adding 1 tsp of butter into the skillet every 2 pancakes.
5. Create your breakfast board with the cooked pancakes.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.