Oyster Chicken Meatballs
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients listed above except oyster sauce, mix well.
- Use an ice cream scoop to make even sized meatballs and line them up on the baking sheet. Once all portioned out give each a nice roll between both palms to make it round.
- Using a pastry brush coat the meatballs with oyster sauce and bake for 13-15 minutes checking on them halfway to flip them over.
- Transfer to a serving platter, garnish with chives and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.