1. Place the oreo cookies and cream cheese together in a mini chopper or food processor.
2. Blitz until combined and very soft dough forms.
3. With the help of your hands form small balls out of the mixture and place them in a plate.
4. Let them set in fridge for about 15 minutes.
5. Dip each ball into white or dark chocolate that is melted and arrange them on a plate.
6. Drizzle each oreo truffle with white or dark chocolate.
7. Serve and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.