Oreo Blackberry Brownie Cheesecake
- Butter and line an 8×8 inch tin with foil then make the brownie mix per the directions on the box.
- Line the button of the tin with oreo cookies then pours over the brownie mix, set aside.
- Make the cheesecake mixture by combining the cream cheese and yogurt in a large bowl. Once light and fluffy add in the sugar and the egg and mix until combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the brownie layer.
- Add the jam on top of the cheesecake and feather across the top of the brownie using a toothpick.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the tip is set and slightly golden around the outside. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature before slicing. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.