Olive Oil Bonbons
These Olive Oil Bonbons are a delightful treat to enjoy with your friends and family.
1. Melt ¾ cup of the dark chocolate in a double boiler. When it has fully melted, add the remaining 1/4 cup of the dark chocolate to cool it down.
2. Half-fill a mold of your choice (i.e. an ice-cube tray) with this dark chocolate. Keep some of the melted dark chocolate for the end.
3. Put the half-filled molds in the fridge for 10 minutes to allow to cool.
4. Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate together with the olive oil in the double boiler and gently stir.
5. Remove the cooled molds from the fridge and add the melted white chocolate, but be sure to leave a little room on top. Put the molds back in the fridge.
6. Wait ten minutes to allow to cool then remove the molds from the fridge and add the final layer of dark chocolate. Smooth out the top of the molds with a spatula. Replace in fridge for one hour, or until fully cooled.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.