Olive Oil Bonbons
These Olive Oil Bonbons are a delightful treat to enjoy with your friends and family.
- Melt ¾ cup of dark chocolate in a double boiler. When it has fully melted, add the remaining 1/4 cup of dark chocolate to cool it down.
- Half-fill a mold of your choice (i.e. an ice-cube tray) with this dark chocolate. Keep some of the melted dark chocolate for the end.
- Put the half-filled molds in the fridge for 10 minutes to allow them to cool.
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate together with the olive oil in the double boiler and gently stir.
- Remove the cooled molds from the fridge and add the melted white chocolate, but be sure to leave a little room on top. Put the molds back in the fridge.
- Wait ten minutes to allow to cool then remove the molds from the fridge and add the final layer of dark chocolate. Smooth out the top of the molds with a spatula. Replace in the fridge for one hour, or until fully cooled.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.