No-Bake Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
1. To make the crust, in a large mixing bowl add the ground biscuits/cookies, granulated sugar and melted butter.
2. Mix until combined and transfer the sandy mixture into a 8×8 inch square brownie pan lined with piece of parchment paper.
3. In another bowl add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and mix until combined.
4. Stir in the Whipped cream and melted gelatin and mix until all the mixture is combined and homogeneous.
5. Transfer the cream cheese filling into a prepared pan and let it cool for about 4 hours or overnight is the best way to go.
6. Just right before serving cut in squares and serve each piece with melted raspberry jam and sprigs of mint. butter
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.