No Bake Avalanche Cookies
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a microwavable bowl place the white chocolate chips in for 1 minute, then stir. Repeating this process until the chocolate has melted.
3. Add the peanut butter, cereal and marshmallows and mix until well combined.
4. Using an ice cream scoop or tablespoon to help get even cookies drop them onto the lined baking sheet.
5. Place in the refrigerator until set, or freezer if you want them even sooner!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.