Nasi Goreng (Indoneasian)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add chilli and garlic, stor deo 10-15 seconds, add onion and cook for 1 minute.
- Add in chicken, cook until the chicken has reached a white color, then add in 1 tablespoon sweet soy and cook until chicken is cooked through and caramelized a bit.
- Add rice, remainder of sweet soy, and shrimp paste. Cook stirring constantly for 2 minutes until sauce reduces down and rice grains start to caramelize.
- Serve with garnishes listed above, fried egg, scallions, tomato and cucumber wedges.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.