Mulled Apple Cider
- Pour the apple cider into a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Dice up the apples and toss them into the cider.
- Peel the rind off the orange in large pieces and toss them in.
- Add the allspice berries, the cinnamon sticks, and the cranberries.
- Add the sugar and stir it around to dissolve.
- Bring the mixture to a low boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Add the brandy if using, then simmer for another 10-15 minutes. Serve warm with a candied orange slice!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.