Mountain Dew Cheesecake
- Begin by adding your graham crackers into a food processor. Blitz until finely crumbed.
- Add the melted butter and pulse to help coat the crumbs in the butter.
- Pour out into a springform pan and use the back of a tablespoon or the bottom of a glass to help spread and firmly press the wet crumb mixture into the sides and bottom of the tart tin.
- Chill for 20 min.
- Add all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix at low speed, to begin with, slowly making your way up to high speed.
- Pour into the springform pan and chill for 2 hours, or overnight, to set.
- Top with candy orange halves in a spiral pattern so there is one orange slice per slice of cheesecake.
Mountain Dew Glaze:
- To prepare the mountain dew glaze, add the powdered gelatin to a small mixing bowl and about 1/4 cup of mountain dew into the bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Allow sitting for 5 min then microwave for 1 minute to melt.
- Add the remaining mountain dew into a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 3 min or until very hot. This will help get rid of the fizz in the drink so that we end up with a nice smooth glaze.
- Add the melted gelatin mixture into the hot mountain dew and use a whisk to combine until everything is melted.
- Allow the mixture to cool but not set. About 15 minutes.
- Pour the cooled mountain dew glaze onto the chilled cheesecake.
- Allow setting in the fridge for 1 hour before slicing up the Mountain Dew Cheesecake to serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.