Miso Maple Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Spread Brussels sprouts on the baking sheet in a single layer cut side down. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle over some salt and pepper.
- Roast, for 10-15 minutes, removing from the oven every 5 minutes to toss and check the sprouts. You want them crispy and deep golden brown but not burnt.
- While they’re cooking, in a small bowl whisk together the rice vinegar, miso paste, maple syrup, sriracha sauce, garlic and salt.
- Once the Brussel sprouts are done, remove from the oven and immediately add HALF the miso glaze . Toss to coat.
- Return to the oven for 2-3 minutes, to heat the sauce but don’t let it burn.
- Transfer to a bowl, drizzle with remaining sauce, pomegranate seeds, sesame seeds and green onion.