Mini Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. In a bowl stir together reduced pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg allspice and egg yolks to blend evenly.
3. Roll out puff pustry just slightly, using a rolling pin, then spread half of filling on each sheet.
4. Starting on the wider side with a pizza cutter or a sharp knife, cut into long triangles
5. Roll each triangle into a crescent and arrange onto the baking sheet
6. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.