Mini Margarita Pies
1. To make the crust in a large mixing bowl mix the ground graham crackers and melted butter.
2. Arrange them in small glass bowls and press them down firmly.
3. In another bowl mix the milk with sugar, lime juice, orange liqueur, tequila, and melted gelatin.
4. Mix until everything is combined and the sugar is fully melted and divide the mixture into the mini individual bowls.
5. Let the mini Margarita Pies set in the fridge for minimum of 4 hours.
6. Decorate with whipped cream and lime wedges.
7. For a more decorative look, sprinkle some ground graham crackers.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.