Mini Hasselback Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel the potatoes then cut slices into them horizontally across the potato but don’t cut all the way through the bottom. Place in a greased baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small bow then add in the chopped garlic, salt, pepper, and chopped parsley.
- Pour the butter mix over the potatoes coating well. Make sure to get the mixture inside the slices. Save a little of the butter mix for later.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then baste them with more garlic butter mix and cook another 20 minutes.
- Once golden brown and crispy, take out and let cool before serving.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.