Mini Boozy King Cakes
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed for a 13×9-inch pan. Cool cake in a pan for 15 min.
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut the cake into individual cakes.
- Using a wooden skewer pierce the cake about 6 times.
- Bring the Sprite to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add gelatin and whisk for about 2 minutes. Take off heat.
- Stir in cold vodka and key lime juice.
- Divide the jelly shot mixture into three squeeze bottles. Mix in the purple, green, and yellow food dye separately into each bottle.
- Fill the holes with the different colors of jelly. Don’t mix the colors. One-color per hole. 8. Refrigerate for three hours.
- Frost cakes on top and garnished with sprinkles.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.