Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- On a lined baking tray, toss corn in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread out to an even layer and broil 5-10 minutes or until seared and slightly crunchy.
- Add pasta, corn, cotija, and cilantro to a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine sour cream, mayo, garlic powder, chili powder, cayenne pepper, lime zest and juice, and a couple of large pinches of salt and pepper.
- Pour most of the dressing over the pasta and toss until everything is well coated.
- Transfer Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad to a serving platter, drizzle with remaining dressing and garnish Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad with crumbled cotija and fresh chopped cilantro.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.