Melted Snowman Martini
- Start by cutting the fruit chew in half diagonally. Form one piece into a cone shape to create the carrot nose. Use a knife to indent lines around the cone for realism. Set aside.
- Dip the rim of a martini glass into the half & half. Now, dip the rim into the sanding sugar. Set aside.
- Scoop ice into the cocktail shaker. Pour the liquors and half & half over ice, and place the top on. Shake well and pour.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Scoop ice cream into the center, top with the carrot nose, and two jimmy sprinkles for the snowman eyes.
- Enjoy as the snowman melts!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.