Meat Pasta Sauce
1. In a nonstick frying pan warm the butter and olive oil and start cooking the finely diced onion and minced garlic.
2. Add in the chopped pork sausage and stir well.
3. Stir in the ground beef and break it down with the help of a wooden spoon.
4. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste, dijon mustard, dried oregano, and paprika.
5. Stir in the chopped tomatoes and tomato sauce.
6. Let the whole mixture simmer for about 1 hour, stirring every 10 minutes to make sure that all the sauce will be perfectly cooked.
7. Serve and enjoy with pasta or lasagna.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.