Mango Sticky Rice
- In a bowl, wash rice several times in cold water until water runs clear. Soak rice in cold water and cover overnight.
- Drain rice well and add in a pot with the 1 ½ cups coconut milk bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer and let cook for 20 minutes.
- In a separate pot add in the can of coconut milk and ¼ cup of sugar. Heat until sugar dissolves.
- Combine the sauce over the rice and plate.
- Serve with fresh, ripe, sliced mango and toasted sesame seeds.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.