Make-Ahead Tater Tots Breakfast Casserole
- Warm the olive oil and cook the diced onion, ground beef, diced chili, and bell pepper on medium heat.
- Cook for about 7-10 minutes and set aside.
- In a bowl crack in the eggs and stir in the whole milk, sour cream, and half of the cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and some chili flakes.
- In two smaller casserole pans divide the ground meat mixture evenly and top with tater tots.
- Pour over the cheese and egg mixture and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top of the casseroles.
- Bake in already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 30-40 minutes.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes and serve in a plate with freshly chopped parsley and fresh basil on top.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.