Loaded Chili in the Instant Pot
1. Press the saute setting on the Instant Pot. Once it reads “hot” add olive oil then crumble beef into large portions into instant pot.
2. Continue to cook, tossing occasionally until cooked through, about 5 minutes longer.
3. Add in onions and saute 3 minutes.
4. Add garlic and the seasoning and saute about 1 minute longer.
5. Pour in beef broth, tomatoes, tomato paste add the pepper, the beans, the honey. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Press “cancel” to turn pressure cooker off. Cover with lid and seal (make sure valve on lid is set to “sealing” position).
7. Select “manual” mode (or high pressure) and set to 15 minutes.
8. Once cooking is complete let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then use the quick release method to release any remaining pressure.
9. Once steaming stops stir in corn and fresh parsley
10. Serve warm with desired toppings such as sour cream
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.