Loaded Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss together the shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, and powdered ranch seasoning in a medium-sized bowl. Make sure the chicken has a good coating of buffalo sauce, but you don’t want it to swim in it. You will add a drizzle of buffalo sauce to your nachos in addition to the sauce on the chicken. Cover and set aside to keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream to a simmer. A handful at a time, stir in the cheeses, making sure they’ve completely melted before adding the next handful. Keep stirring and add in the ranch seasoning and paprika.
- Put a thick layer of nachos on the bottom of a cast-iron skillet, and top with 1/2 of your buffalo chicken, making sure to get some in the nooks and crannies so all of the chips have a little chicken. Drizzle some of the queso on top.
- Add a second thick layer of tortilla chips, top with the remaining buffalo chicken, and drizzle again with queso. You will have a queso leftover. Serve this on the side with additional nachos if you’d like, or save it in a refrigerated container.
- Place the nachos in the oven for 2-3 minutes, until the queso starts to melt and the chicken is heated up.
- In conclusion, Add jalapenos, green onions, and blue cheese to taste, and drizzle with a tiny bit more buffalo sauce if you’d like in Loaded Buffalo Chicken Nachos. Serve Loaded Buffalo Chicken Nachos warm!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.