Loaded Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss together the shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, and powdered ranch seasoning in a medium-sized bowl. Make sure the chicken has a good coating of buffalo sauce, but you don’t want it to swim in it. You will add a drizzle of buffalo sauce to your nachos in addition to the sauce on the chicken. Cover and set aside to keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream to a simmer. A handful at a time, stir in the cheeses, making sure they’ve completely melted before adding the next handful. Keep stirring and add in the ranch seasoning and paprika.
- Put a thick layer of nachos on the bottom of a cast-iron skillet, and top with 1/2 of your buffalo chicken, making sure to get some in the nooks and crannies so all of the chips have a little chicken. Drizzle some of the queso on top.
- Add a second thick layer of tortilla chips, top with the remaining buffalo chicken, and drizzle again with queso. You will have a queso leftover. Serve this on the side with additional nachos if you’d like, or save it in a refrigerated container.
- Place the nachos in the oven for 2-3 minutes, until the queso starts to melt and the chicken is heated up.
- Add jalapenos, green onions, and blue cheese to taste, and drizzle with a tiny bit more buffalo sauce if you’d like. Serve warm!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.