Loaded Baked Potato Pizza
- Oil a cold 12 inch cast iron skillet
- Preheat oven or grill to 500 degrees
- Boil potatoes 7 to 8 minutes or until just barely tender. Drain, let cool, and slice thinly.
- Cook bacon and crumble. Set aside.
- Roll out dough. You want it to be rather thin but not so thin it falls apart. Roll half the dough into a 10 to 12 inch circle and place in the cast iron pan (you will do this twice if you want two pizzas unless you have 2 pans!)
- Brush a touch more olive oil over the top of the dough
- Spread 3 to 4 TBSP of the ranch dressing over the dough
- Lay the slices of potato over the ranch dressing and sprinkle with half the bacon.
- Top with half the shredded cheddar (just over 1 cup)
- Bake at 500 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until crust edges are lightly brown and cheese is bubbly and starting to darken
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before removing the pizza from the pan.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
- (repeat for a second pizza if desired!)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.