Lemon Shrimp Risotto Paired with Chardonnay
- Turn the Instant Pot on to the saute’ function. Wait about 1 minute for the Instant Pot to heat up. Pour 1 tsp of olive oil in the pot.
- Add the onions and garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- Add the butter to the pot and melt. Add the rice to the pot. Stir for 1-2 minutes until the rice is coated in butter. Add the white wine. Deglaze the pot. Stir until coated.
- Add chicken broth, parmesan and pecorino . Stir in the cheese. Season with salt, pepper and garlic. Stir well.
- Place the lid on top and seal. Manually adjust the timer to Manual > High-Pressure Cooking > 8 minutes cook time.
- Prepare (devein and peel) and season the shrimp with salt, and pepper and garlic powder while the risotto cooks.
- Quick release the steam.
- Adjust the Instant Pot to the sauté function. Add the shrimp, spinach, asparagus and mushrooms. Stir to ensure the bottom of the pot does not sear.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until the shrimp is pink and the spinach has wilted.
- Stir all of the items in the pot. Drizzle with fresh lemon juice throughout. Sprinkle with parsley. Cool before serving.