Lemon Shrimp Risotto Paired with Chardonnay
- Turn the Instant Pot on to the saute’ function. Wait about 1 minute for the Instant Pot to heat up. Pour 1 tsp of olive oil into the pot.
- Add the onions and garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- Add the butter to the pot and melt. Add the rice to the pot. Stir for 1-2 minutes until the rice is coated in butter. Add the white wine. Deglaze the pot. Stir until coated.
- Add chicken broth, parmesan, and pecorino. Stir in the cheese. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir well.
- Place the lid on top and seal. Manually adjust the timer to Manual > High-Pressure Cooking > 8 minutes cook time.
- Prepare (devein and peel) and season the shrimp with salt, and pepper and garlic powder while the risotto cooks.
- Quick-release the steam.
- Adjust the Instant Pot to the sauté function. Add the shrimp, spinach, asparagus, and mushrooms. Stir to ensure the bottom of the pot does not sear.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until the shrimp is pink and the spinach has wilted.
- Stir all of the items in the pot. Drizzle with fresh lemon juice throughout. Sprinkle with parsley. Cool before serving.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.