Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- In a bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl pour the buttermilk and add in the eggs, vanilla and oil mix well. Add in the ricotta cheese, sugar, and lemon zest and mix using a wire whisk.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture into the buttermilk bowl and fold the ingredients together until evenly combined with a few lumps.
- On a griddle heat up ¼ tsp vegetable oil and pour 4 oz. of the batter onto the griddle.
- Cook the pancakes for about 2- 2 ½ minutes or until the edges puff up and little air bubbles will appear over the top surface of the pancake.
- Flip the pancake over and continue to cook for another 1 ½ minutes or until done transfer to a dish.
- Garnish with powdered sugar and lemon slices. Serve with maple syrup.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.