Lemon Blueberry Loaf Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, salt, sugar, baking powder and lemon zest. Whisk well.
- In a large mixing bowl, add buttermilk, oil, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Whisk well.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until combined.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!
best cake ever
Forgot to list baking powder
So, you have baking powder on the video, but it’s not listed on the ingredients list. Boo.
I also used butter instead of coconut oil. Can’t beat the taste of butter.
The cake turned out fine without the baking powder, but I had used a mixer and fluffed up the batter some.