Lemon Blueberry Loaf Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, salt, sugar, baking powder and lemon zest. Whisk well.
- In a large mixing bowl, add buttermilk, oil, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Whisk well.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until combined.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!
Forgot to list baking powder
So, you have baking powder on the video, but it’s not listed on the ingredients list. Boo.
I also used butter instead of coconut oil. Can’t beat the taste of butter.
The cake turned out fine without the baking powder, but I had used a mixer and fluffed up the batter some.